Peaceful Potty Training
Going from diapers to underwear, gently and effectively
Potty training isn’t one size fits all.
What works for one child won’t work for all children.
But for years we have heard potty training advice that only works for some kids.
And most of those methods are stressful, rigid, and just don’t work.
But there’s a better way.
A more peaceful way.
Peaceful Potty Training is a gentle potty training method, centered around a child’s own unique abilities, strengths, and personality.
- Avoid power struggles, accidents, and regression
- Take out the guesswork and know exactly what to say to help your child
- Discover the best way to motivate your child, based on their personality type
- Skip stressful techniques that backfire and cause resentment
- Connect with your child and empower them to be confident and capable
Katie is a veteran preschool teacher and mom of three who has helped potty train hundreds of children.
After being dubbed as the "potty training queen" with her gentle and effective techniques, she put together Peaceful Potty Training to help even more families navigate through this milestone.
Katie's expertise in child development, along with her experience working with hundreds of students, has given her a passion to make the potty training experience full of connection and individualized to each child.
The problem isn't you or your child. It's the method!
There's no need to put your life on hold for three days and have weeks of accidents afterward.
Peaceful Potty Training was developed by a child development expert so that you can help put the pieces together to figure out the exact skills your child needs to be successful and excited to potty train.
Give your child the tools they need to succeed so they can be confident and capable.
Our potty training chart and visual schedule is included in the course and helps tell your child when they should go to the bathroom each day.
Hear what others have said about the Peaceful Potty Training Chart and Visual Schedule included in the course:
"You are the potty training queen. This worked so well with my toddler!!"
"This is great! I showed it to my daughter yesterday. She started using her cards and actually started using the toilet potty at home and today at school!!! Thank you for this!!"
"Love this! The pics are fun and colorful! It's a great resource."
Frequently Asked Questions
Peaceful Potty Training Will Teach You:
- When to begin potty training your child
- How to motivate your child based on their personality
- How to make a potty training schedule without timers or nagging
- How to confidently potty train boys or girls